In 1908, the parish of Haapakangas (Fin. for Aspen Grove) was formed in the village of Yukki. At that time it was a filial parish of the Toksovo Lutheran parish. The Haapakangas parish was part of the Shlisselburg provost.
In 1911, a church with 450 seats was erected from the material left from the old wooden Pargolovsky station which was dismantled in 1906. The author of the project was architect A. Brandt. Funds for the construction were allocated by the last owner of the Aspen Grove manor, Princess Maria Vyazemskaya. The church was built by residents of Yukki, as well as the villages of Pargolovo and Levashovo.
The parish’s first senior pastor was Felix Relander. On January 27, 1919, he was appointed Acting Bishop of the Finnish parishes of Ingermanland. Joosef Myhkyrä served in the parish from 1923 to 1928, and Aleksanteri Korpelainen - from 1929 to 1937.
In 1921, parish registers were confiscated with further confiscation of the plot and church property. The church closed in 1930. In 1937, its last pastor was arrested, later he was buried in Levashov Wasteland. Eventually, a pioneer camp occupied the building of the church, devoid of its spire. Later it was used as a club and a House of Cultur
On February 22, 1990, the first parish meeting took place. It was decided to create a parish and apply to the administration to return the old church building. Soon, in May that year, a gathering of Yukki residents took place in the building of the old church, but a chandelier caught fire during the meeting. In the summer of 1990, the building burned down for an unknown reason. Since the old building burned down, the local administration provided the premises for worship. Pastor Kyösti Malmi served in the parish at that time. On February 4, 1991, the plot was officially returned to the believers.
In 1994, the construction of a new church building began. On July 31, 1995, the bell was consecrated, and on September 15, 1996, the entire church was consecrated as well. The church was designed by engineer Aarno Viitanen.