The church belonged to a Finnish-German-Estonian parish. A church building of a limestone with 400 seats was built in 1632, during the period of Swedish rule. It is considered to be the oldest church in West Ingria. In 1887, the bell tower was added.
The parish formed in 1630s and had two filial parishes: Novasolkka and Unaditsa. Due to the resettlement of serfs and the change in the national composition of the population, the parish of Unaditsa was closed and Novasolkka became an independent parish. In 1860s, most of the members were Ingrian Finns, with the exception of 71 Germans. In mid-nineteenth century many Estonians moved to these territories and since 1874, the church started regular worship in Estonian language.
In 1902, the church was rebuilt. Roof was lowered and the tiling was replaced with a metal roofing. Stoves were installed and rafters replaced. In 1907, the Moloskovitsa parish had 2350 members, in 1917 – 2537 members.
Worship ceased in August 1937. In October 1938, the church was closed and turned into a club. Worship continued during the period of German occupation from 1942 to 1943.